Transcript Requests / Education Verification for Alumni
If you are requesting a transcript or verifying education, the following information is needed:
- $5 per copy – cash, check or money order (checks payable to YVHS)
- Name – please include the name you used when attending YV
- copy of picture ID
- Date of birth
- Year of graduation
- Current phone number– in case more information is needed
- signature – to release the information
- Address or fax number– where to send transcript
- If you did not graduate, please indicate that as well.
Please send requests and $5 per copy to:
Ygnacio Valley High School
755 Oak Grove Rd
Registration Packets can be picked up anytime during school hours. New enrollment hours are held between 7:30 AM-11:30 AM.
Online Enrollment can be completed HERE
In addition to the completion of the registration form, emergency card, and other necessary forms, the following items are required for new students enrolling into Ygnacio Valley High School:
- PROOF OF BIRTH – birth certificate, passport, or religious record
- IMMUNIZATION RECORDS – MANDATORY AT TIME OF REGISTRATION – Both month and year must be noted. The records should be found at the student’s previous school or with your doctor.
- PROOF OF ADDRESS – Parents and guardians must be able to provide proof of residency (picture ID plus two original documents showing parent/guardian’s name and address). Please see the section marked Residency Verification.
If your student is in Special Education, you must bring a copy of the most current I.E.P. We cannot program your student without it.
If your student has completed one or more semesters of high school, you must bring an Unofficial Transcript.
If your student is transferring during the school year, you must also bring:
- Drop/Withdrawal slip from previous school
- Withdrawal grades from all classes at previous school
All families are required to provide three forms of documentation to verify residency within the school. To verify proof of residency, you will need to provide three forms of documentation from the list below, one of which must be a photo ID.
|Must provide:||Must provide one (1) from each column||or two (2) from either Columns 2 or 3|
|1. Parent Picture ID:||2. ONE of the following ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS with parent/guardian's name and address:||3.
ONE of the following ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS with parent/guardian's name and address:
|Current California State Driver's License||Current valid vehicle registration||
Property Tax Bill with parent's name and property address indicating home owner's exemption
|Current California ID Card||
State or Federal Tax Return (computerized or copy of original) filed within the past 12 months with W-2 forms (a) attached. Business returns do not meet residency requirements (computerized or copy of original).
|Rental/Lease Agreement with parent's name, student's name and address, as well as manager or owner's name and phone number|
|Valid Passport or Consulate-Issued Picture ID||Current voter registration receipt||Payroll stubs/checks.|
|Other forms of identification or communication from a government agency|
Utility (PG&E, water, etc.) P. O. Box, telephone bills, or deeds are NOT VALID residency verification documents.Please note that all information provided by parents/guardians must be true and accurate. Any documents provided that are incorrect or not true will terminate the student’s enrollment.
Contact Karin Smith
925-685-8414 ext 3617
(925) 689-9463 fax
Monday through Friday - 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM (closed for break 11:45 AM - 12:45 PM )
New Enrollment hours - Monday through Friday 8:00AM to 11:30AM only
Registration packets may be picked up anytime from the Registrar’s Office. For more information, please see the section.
Transcript requests and education verifications are $5 per copy (cash or check) and may be done in person or by mail. For more information, please see the