Sterling Law Offices College Scholarship
Sterling Law Offices, S.C. is offering students the opportunity to win a $1,000 paid scholarship towards their academic goals. We believe in education and want to help curb the cost of education for students. Our hope is that this scholarship will help students continue to pursue their dream and achieve all of their goals.
The scholarship is open to high school seniors preparing for their first year of college as well as college students already enrolled full-time.
Students interested in applying are asked to apply online via the form below. You may also mail your application to the address below.
Sterling Law Offices, S.C.
753 N Jefferson St
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Payment of Scholarships
The Sterling Law Offices, S.C. scholarship is paid to the school of the selected recipient. It will be paid in a one-time, non-renewable amount of $1,000 U.S. Dollars. Only one entry is permitted per student.
All scholarships given by Sterling Law Offices, S.C. are awarded annually in July. The scholarship payout will occur in August of the same year in one installment of $1,000 U.S. Dollars.
Eligibility Guidelines and Overview
- Must be a resident of the United States.
- Must be enrolled full-time at an accredited four or two-year college or trade school.
- Please provide the address of the college’s Financial Aid Office in your application.
- Please provide your college student identification number in your application.
- Application must be completed by June 30th to be eligible for the next school year.
- Students must hold a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Scholarship awards and eligibility requirements are subject to change.